Product details :
Do Dogs Need Coats? Some dogs are made to live in a chilly climate such as Huskies, Samoyeds, Chows, and Newfoundlands. These long-haired dogs are already double-coated, and another layer could make them sweaty or overheated.
Other dogs are not born with a warm coat and may need extra protection from the cold, winter weather. Thin and short-haired dogs such as Chihuahuas and Greyhounds are more likely to need help staying warm. Other dog owners, even if their dog isn’t a breed that tends to get cold, may want to consider buying a dog winter coat.
A dog winter coat can keep your dog dry from rain if it has a waterproof lining. The Dog Winter Coat is an effective general use dog coat for use in cold weather. It made of cotton and fleece material. It has a vest-like design that allows for flexibility and breathability while maintaining warmth.
It does not have a leash hole in the back. Your dog will need to wear a separate collar and leash. It does have a hole in the back where you pull the leash through the coat. It’s waterproof and windproof.
Key Benefits :
- Reversibility. Some dog winter coats are reversible, giving you the option of having two different patterns or colors in the same coat.
- Waterproof fabric. With the snow and the rain, having a jacket with waterproof fabric can keep your dog dry in the winter.
- Reflective strips or colors. Reflective strips or colors can help cars, bike riders, and others see your dog, even as it gets dark outside. This can prevent accidents and keep your pet highly visible.
- Leash hole. If you plan to walk your dog while he’s wearing his jacket, a leash hole placed in the back of the jacket can make it easier to attach your leash to your pet’s collar or harness without having to take off the jacket.
- Available sizes and fit. Just like clothes for people, you’ll need to find a dog winter coat that fits your dog’s unique shape. As a result, you don’t want to choose a “one size fits all” coat if there are coats available in different sizes.
- Machine washable. Once your dog wears his winter coat outside, there’s a good chance that it will get dirty. Choosing a coat that’s machine washable makes it easier to clean the coat so your dog can wear it again.
- Hood. Some dog winter coats have hoods. While these may be fashionable, some dogs may not like wearing a hood, as it restricts their vision and can fall down over their face. Keep this in mind.
- Thickness. When choosing a dog winter coat as a fashion statement, the thickness of the coat’s fabric may not matter. However, when it comes to function, you’ll need to weigh the pros and cons of a thick coat. Your dog may be warmer with more layers, but the added thickness could restrict his movement.
- Zipper vs. velcro. A velcro closure might be easier for you to close and your dog to open. A zippered coat might be difficult to put on your dog if he keeps moving around. A zipper can also get caught in the dog’s fur.
- Pattern: Solid
- Material: Fleece
- Season: Autumn/Winter
- Type: Dogs
- Size: XS,S,M,L,XL,2XL,3XL
- Breeds:Small Medium Large Big Pets Dog
- Feature : Warm/Reflective/Suit for All Breeds
- Occasion: Outdoor/Indoor
- Style: Modern Fashion Simple Style
- Color: Blue,Red
1 x dog jacket
- We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free 60-day guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
- We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.