Product details :
If you are looking into training your dog or cat either for potty training, feeding or for educational play, you can start by using the Cat Dog Interactive Toy Bell – Bell Ringer Training For Pets.
A great and fun way to house train your dog is training her to communicate to you when she needs to go out to potty is by teaching her to ring a bell. This is best taught after your dog seems to prefer to go outside to potty and you would like to give her a good way to communicate that to you. This works especially well for dogs who only a few accidents or have accidents by doors. Teaching your dog to ring a bell prevents her from needing to resort to such “uncivilized” behavior as scratching on the door or barking to tell you to let her out.
- Fun Way for Training your Pets: Your dog and cat will ring the bells with their paw or nose on command after training. They would let you know when they want to eat or go out. It will be a neat trick for potty training.
- Portable: You can take the dog training bells anywhere. No matter you go visiting or BBQ, they can be easy to take away.
- Silicone Gasket at the bottom to protect the floor or wall from potential scratches. Besides, the gasket can also help to prevent the dog bell from slipping
- The button at the top is flat and wide which is good for dogs to hit with his paw
- Easy to use and place: You just need to place the puppy bell in any flat place and teach your dog to press the button.
- Diameter: 7.2cm
- Height: 5cm
- Material: Plastic
- Type: Portable
- Dog Size: Small
- Used For: Behavioural Training
- Package includes: 1 x pups train bell
- We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free 60-day guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
- We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.